- 4 x 125g chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons sumac or paprika, plus 1 teaspoon extra
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled low-fat feta
Step 1 Sprinkle chicken with sumac. Set aside. Place chickpeas into a large bowl; crush lightly with a fork, keeping a lot of texture. Add cucumber, tomato, mint and feta. Season with black pepper, stir to combine and set aside.
Step 2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4–5 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
Step 3 Sprinkle chickpea salad with extra sumac or paprika and divide between serving plates. Serve with grilled chicken.