Attention is paid more to hair styles and hair cuts, but that does not mean that hair colour is not important. There will be two ‘on trend’ hair colours in the year.This year’s hair colour trends are:Peroxide Blonde Peroxide blonde is the colour for a striking look in 2010. There are a number of ways in which peroxide blonde can be styled.
- If you want an edgy look choose a peroxide blonde colour that is obviously dyed.
- Peroxide blonde can be styled particularly well with the slicked man / boy hair style. It also works best with short hair cuts.
- If you’re after something more natural, pick a light shade of blonde. Then dye your eyebrows to the same shade.
- Light blonde hair with longer hair will work best in the year 2010.
Peroxide blonde isn’t for everyone, but that shouldn’t stop you. Rather try the mid-tone blonde for 2010. Golden blonde is more natural in its tones as it doesn’t have the extreme white coloring.
The golden blonde hair colour is not dirty blonde. In 2010 your roots can be mildly darker provided they are well blended.
Other things to remember for this shade of hair colour are:
- It’s a all rounder color which will work both for the autumn and summer seasons.
- If you want to add something totally striking to your look bleach your eyebrows a lighter shade of blonde than golden.