101 Sport Yacht
Provocative style. Unparalleled performance. The 101 Sport Yacht takes modern boat building to the next level. Guests can indulge themselves in the tranquil and modern surroundings of this awe-inspiring Sport Yacht.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
Expertly finished, the open plan main saloon and helm feature state of the art equipment, furnishings and also offer full panoramic views thanks to the large windows and skylight. But why admire the view from inside? Head outside and ignite your senses. Lie back and soak up the sun on the sunpad or sit with friends and enjoy a little al fresco dining as the sun goes down. Breathtaking and versatile, never before has a Sport Yacht had so much presence.
Read More: World’s 10 Most Expensive Luxury Yachts
In collaboration with our expert interior design team, you are invited to create your very own Sunseeker original. Choose from a range of fabrics, woods, leathers, stones and where possible layout, to reflect your preferences and passions to create a look that’s as individual as you are.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
Renowned for their style, craftsmanship and attention to detail, each room onboard the 101 Sport Yacht is as impressive as the last. To take a closer look at all the refinements and furnishings on display, click on the images shown
[contentblock id=3 img=gcb.png]
- LENGTH OVERALL – (INCL. PULPIT AND PLATFORM)29.80m 97′ 9″
- BEAM – (MAXIMUM)6.89m 22′ 7″
- DRAFT @ FULL LOAD – (INCL. PROPS)2.30m 7′ 6″
- DISPLACEMENT – (@ NORMAL HALF LOAD)90,000kg 198,000lb
- FUEL CAPACITY13,000 litres 3,432 US gal.
- FRESH WATER CAPACITY
- 2,000 litres 528 US gal.
- BLACK WATER CAPACITY850 litres 224 US gal.
- GREY WATER CAPACITY650 litres 171 US ga
- PROPULSIONTwin fixed-pitch submerged propellers in semi-recessed tunnels
- ENGINE OPTIONSup to 5200PS (total)
- FUEL OPTIONSDiesel
up to 30 knots*