1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
20 chicken wings
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup Tabasco sauce (or other Lousisana-style pepper sauce)
2 dashes ground black pepper
2 dashes garlic powder
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking
- Place wings on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes, turning once.
- Broil for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Toss with Sauce.
- Sauce: Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and microwave
- Stir for a couple of minutes to blend evenly.