A modern twist on a classic formula and a tasty drink that combines some of the favorite flavors of the season.
It is definitely a drink indulgence and is perfect for serving after dinner this holiday season.
The Admiral Perry is an original cocktail submitted by Blair Frodelius and was chosen as the winner of the October, 2010 Cinnamon Cocktail Contest. The judging panel had quite a bit that they enjoyed about this cocktail, most poignantly was the combination of pear, cacao, and the new Hiram Walker Original Cinn Schnapps. It’s a classically styled drink, but has a significantly modern twist.
- 2 oz Absolut pear vodka
- 1 oz original cinn schnapps
- 1 oz dry vermouth
- 0.25 teaspoon white creme de cacao
- thin pear slice for garnish
- 1. Add all ingredients to a mixing glass and stir with ice until chilled.
- 2. Strain into cocktail glass.
- 3. Garnish with a thin slice of pear.