1/3 cup agave nectar or packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Pinch of salt
2 12-ounce cans fat-free
2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Whisk the agave nectar, cornstarch and salt in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk and egg whites until well combined. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture bubbles and thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Transfer 1 cup of the mixture to a medium bowl. Add the white chocolate chips and the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla and stir until the chips melt. Add the cocoa powder and semisweet chocolate chips to the remaining pudding and stir until the chips melt.
- Divide the chocolate pudding among dishes and top with the vanilla pudding. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours. Chop some chocolate chips to sprinkle on top.
- Per serving: Calories 228; Fat 3 g (Saturated 2 g); Cholesterol 2 mg; Sodium 214 mg; Carbohydrate 38 g; Fiber 1 g; Protein 10 g.