1 sweet potato
- To cut pineapple for juicing, remove top and bottom.
- If not organically grown, stand vertical and remove skin. Cut in slices, including the core and pass through the juicer.
- Learning how to choose a sweet pineapple may take some practice.
- Your pineapple ought to have a strong, sweet aroma. Look for a large plump, heavy fruit.
- The leaves should easily pull out.
- The skin should be a dark golden color. The summer is prime pineapple season because the sun is at its strongest.
- Jet-shipped or jet-fresh are more expensive, but have been flown from the field a day or two before you eat them.
- The majority of pineapples is shipped by sea and are often months old. Always keep pineapples at room temperature unless cut