Curvy girls were the original supermodels Take a walk through an art gallery and you’ll see that curvy girls have long been associated with beauty and sex appeal. Thousands of years of history can’t be wrong. When it comes to hot loving, curvy girls know how it’s done, here’s why:
1. It’s a scientific fact Try and fight it, you won’t be able to. Because scientific research proves that men are genetically wired to be sexually attracted to a woman with curves. Men rate the sexiest women as those who have a waist which is 60% of their hip size. Guys love our hourglass figure – not least of all in the bedroom.
2. Confidence Having Big Breast and a backside, a bit of cellulite or something to grab hold of is not exclusively what makes a curvy woman sexy – it’s knowing how to rock it that matters. Beauty has nothing to do with size and everything to do with confidence. And confidence has everything to do with amazing sex.
3. A healthy appetite Nothing is sexier than a woman who knows how to indulge – she wants the cake she eats it, she wants the wine she drinks it, she wants the orgasm, prepare yourself, no one’s leaving this room until … And trust me, a girl who knows how to eat – knows how to *eat*
4. Life’s too short to go gluten-free Or you could date the girl who refuses to swallow (extra calories), won’t eat dessert and spends the post-sex cuddle trying to convert you to the Paleo diet.
5. Boobs OK, not all curvy girls are blessed with big boobs, but the chances do sway slightly more in their favour. Tits aren’t everything, but man, a decent pair rocking an Agent Provocateur underwear set is not going to hurt in the ‘turning up the heat’ department.
According to a study by Oxford University, big butts result in healthy children because of the high amount of Omega 3 fatty acids they store – so if you thought it was the PVC dress stretched over Kim Kardashian’s booty getting you hot, think again. It’s your subconscious evolutionary way of ensuring healthy kids.