Just because you follow him on Twitter/Instagram-and think he has finally become “cool” after collaborations with Skrillex and Diplo-you think you know him? No, you don’t. For instance, did you know his middle name is Drew?
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
Either way, we can’t change the fact that Justin Bieber has come a long way since being a 13-year-old YouTube sensation, who was raised in Canada by a single mother. Though not many know, he originally started posting videos so that his friends and family could watch him perform, till he got the recognition he deserved!
On the singing sensation’s 22nd birthday today, we bring you facts about his life you probably didn’t know:
1. Justin can play the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.
2. He is the youngest artist to have five number-one albums in the US.
3. Justin gets just about 6 hours of sleep each night, because of his busy schedule.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
4. The 22-year-old’s net worth is estimated at USD 200 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5. It would cost USD 5,000 to USD 10,000 per hour to get Justin Bieber to sing at your birthday party, according to thefactsite.com
6. In America, his latest album Purpose sold 522,000 copies in its first week! This earned Justin his sixth number-one album in the US.
7. Justin gains an average of 2,07,788 fans on Facebook every week.
8. Justin once kissed a poster of himself and said, “Yup, I’m a great kisser”.
9. Once Justin won the VMA, he said to Jaden Smith, “I can’t stop smiling,”. Jaden replied, “When you smile, I smile.”
10. Justin gets about 60 new mentions on Twitter per second whether he tweets or not.
[contentblock id=3 img=gcb.png]
11. He’s currently the brand ambassador for Proactive skin care products and Calvin Klein.
12. If he could do any other job, he would be an architect.
13. Jeremy Bieber, his father, is a former MMA fighter, who is now about to marry a 28-year-old!
14. Smallville and Friends are his favorite TV shows.
15. His favourite movie is The Notebook.