Gaming has developed with the development in the technology. There are hundreds of games available on the internet and on CDs, and all kinds of them. Gaming is enjoyed by children as well as young people of a larger age group. Where gaming improves your mental reflexes, there are on the other hand, certain bad habits gamers should avoid.
Buying lots of games is on top of the list of bad habits of gamers. They just can’t stop buying more and more games.
Gamers do not play the game to the end and go for another game leaving the former in the middle.
Playing games in the dark room should be avoided because it affects the eye sight of the player.
Another bad habit that most of the gamers have is that they keep the volume of the game very high. This not only affects their hearing but also sometimes disturbs the people around them.
Being less social is another bad habit in the people who are fond of video games. They can think of nothing except gaming and waste a lot of time in gaming that they can use somewhere else.
Gamers should read all the rules before start playing the game. Most of them don’t do that.
- Most of the gamers play just for the sake of playing. They don’t play to win the game. They don’t aim high while playing the game.
- Gamers get so much attached to the characters that all they can think of even in their dreams is the game and its characters.
- They spend a lot of time and money in updating their computers and play stations. They don’t realize that this money can be utilized somewhere else for good.
- Many gamers are so much obsessed that they just break the controller if they lose. They should avoid and think of it only as a game.
- Getting rid of these few habits would make gaming enjoyable for them for a longer period of time.