Being near water equals instant relaxation for some of us, so a swimmable destination is much preferred when vacationing. You can’t really call a trip a success if you’re not pruney the entire time, can you? If you, too, are basically a mermaid IRL, we’ve rounded up some of the most incredible spots around the world that will give you your fix of H2O. Picturesque beaches and once-in-a-lifetime experiences only begin to describe what’s ahead. Check out 35 places around the world that make up the ultimate water-lover’s bucket list.
- Swim in the sand dune lakes of Brazil after rainy season.
2. Tan on the picturesque beaches of Seychelles in East Africa.
3. Relax at the famous Gellért Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
4. Float in the Philippine lagoons of El Nido, Palawan.
5. Snorkel on Lord Howe Island in Australia.
8. Scuba dive through Cancún, Mexico’s, underwater museum.
7. Do paddleboard yoga inside Utah’s Homestead Crater.