For the beginners who are focusing on tooth brushing and tooth whitening care, get hold of a stopwatch to time yourself. Proper tooth brushing and eventual whitening requires using short, gentle strokes. Also, you need to focus on hard-to-reach tooth brushing areas, near fillings and crowns. Tooth brushing and tooth whitening care requires thorough cleansing of all these sections as our guide will explain further.
Many dentists recommend using a soft-bristled tooth brush to remove plaque and additional debris from the tooth which doesn’t get away by just rinsing water in your mouth. Small headed brushes are preferred the most for tooth brushing and tooth whitening care as they can reach every corner of the mouth conveniently. Toothpaste also plays a pivotal role in tooth brushing and tooth whitening since medicated toothpastes are best for sensitive gums.
We also have tooth whitening remedies for many interested men. One important note is to stop all the treatments if you feel your tooth got infected after applying these remedies for tooth whitening or simple tooth brushing. It is mainly because every individual’s tooth structure is different and requires different treatments. Therefore, there is no universal solution for tooth brushing or tooth whitening. We have only harmless home tooth whitening care remedies for all.
- Use table salt with lemon juice. This is one the simplest home tooth whitening remedy. You don’t even have to spend extra money on this tooth whitening care method. Take table salt and mix well in lemon juice in a closed vessel. Take a layer of this paste and use on your tooth for whitening and tooth brushing. The tarter which normally develops on your teeth can then easily be removed. Thus, this remedy is quite harmless for tooth whitening care.
- Usage of baking soda. The historical tooth whitening remedy has been used since ages. Take baking soda and add filtered water in it. Use this paste to make your tooth whitening paste at home. This is very effective in teeth cleansing and tooth brushing purpose.
- Using orange and lemon peel. This remedy for tooth whitening care is often used to make the tooth bright and clean. This whitening tip can be used by using the peel of lemon and orange and by rubbing their insides on the teeth can serve the purpose of whitening care.
- Using strawberries. It is very useful in tooth stain removal as many of us are unaware of its importance in terms of tooth brushing and whitening care.
- Using apple cider vinegar. If you use this every night before night, the result will be tooth whitening. If you see vinegar is causing bleeding then avoid its usage.