Conspiracy Theory About Kate Middleton’s Coma Angers Prince William and Other Royals

Kate Middleton
(Image: GETTY)

The palace has expressed its strong disapproval of recent rumors and speculations concerning Kate Middleton’s health, labeling the purported coma conspiracy theory surrounding the future Queen as “absurd.”

According to palace aides speaking to a media outlet, the specific claim that Kate was in a medically induced coma, purportedly made by a journalist in Spain, was dismissed as “absurd.”

Rumors regarding Kate’s supposed coma gained traction once more on social media following Prince William’s announcement that he would be withdrawing from a significant public appearance due to an unspecified “personal matter” on Tuesday.

The Princess of Wales’s team told Newsweek the claim was “ludicrous and not fact-checked by Kensington Palace.”

However, royal aides have still not revealed Kate’s diagnosis and with no photographs of the princess, the rumor mill has gone into overdrive.

“It’s total nonsense. No attempt was made by that journalist to fact-check anything that she said with anyone in the household. It’s fundamentally, totally made-up, and I’ll use polite English here: it’s not the case,” the palace previously told The Time.

Notably, the palace refrained from releasing any photographs of Kate leaving the hospital, nor were any privately taken images made available, thereby creating a void in which conspiracy theories could flourish.

Emma Woolf, host of The Talk, expressed her opinion, stating, “I believe the situation is more serious than Kensington Palace has disclosed, and Kate’s privacy should be respected.”

Related posts

Experts deny Prince Harry’s accusation against Charles and Diana

Bente Birkeland

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘not trusted’ with Kate Middleton’s updates

Alexis N. Crockett

Meghan Markle Remains Resolute in Staying Away from the UK, Despite Prince Harry’s House Hunt

Alexis N. Crockett