This Soy Chicken Noodles recipe is fantastic made with hokkien noodles, but is also good with other types of pasta and noodles.
- 500g lean chicken stir-fry strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- cooking oil spray
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and cut into 3 equal lengths
- 2 x 220g packs fresh hokkien noodles, heated following packet instructions
Combine chicken strips and minced garlic in a large bowl. Spray with cooking oil. Stir-fry half the chicken in a wok until brown. Transfer to a bowl. Reheat wok and repeat with remaining chicken.
Add mushrooms to wok and stir-fry until tender. Add stock and soy sauce and boil for 3 minutes. Add broccolini and simmer until tender. Add chicken and noodles and stir-fry until combined and heated through.