Rocky Road Ice Cream cake is a homemade ice cream recipes. This ooey-gooey treat is like a big sundae in a springform pan.
- 2 litres low-fat vanilla ice-cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups chopped raspberry and vanilla marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate bits
- 220g frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chocolate topping
- fresh raspberries, to serve
Step 1 Line the base of a 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper. (Or, use a regular cake tin, and line the base and sides.)
Step 2 In a large bowl, combine ice-cream, marshmallows and nuts. Stir in chocolate and raspberries.
Step 3 Spoon into prepared tin and firmly push mixture to edges. Smooth top. Cover and place in freezer for 2–3 hours, or until firm.
Step 4 When ready to serve, loosen edges with a small spatula or knife and turn out onto serving a plate. Drizzle top with chocolate topping and serve immediately, either plain or with raspberries. – Healthyfoodguide